Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our story

For those of you who only know one of us,

Jon is a very funny sarcastic guy who loves to make people laugh and is very laid back. He graduated from Smoky Hills High School in 2003. In March 2004 he left for his mission, New Zealand Wellington Mission. He comes from a family of seven, five older brothers and two younger sisters. Right now Jon is in school at ITT Tech for Computer Networking. He will have his associates in August 2009. Jon works at Unisys in North Salt Lake doing Desktop Support. In his free time he plays RPG's and spends time with me and McKenna.

Melissa is very high strung and stresses about EVERYTHING. I graduated from Shelley High School in 2004. Right now I am a stay at home mom and I love it. My daughter and husband means the world to me. It does get lonely sometimes with Jon being gone but he makes up for it when he gets home. Jon and my mom are my best friends, I trust them with everything.

Jon and I met April 2006, shortly after he got home from his mission. He knew right away that this was it, I wish I could say the same but it took me more time. We were engaged June 2006 and got married on November 11, 2006 in the Idaho Falls Latter-Day-Saint Temple. During Thanksgiving Jon found a job in Salt Lake so we moved back here. About three weeks after we got married we found out we were expecting. We were very shocked and didn't think we were prepared but we have grown a lot over the year and in August were blessed with a beautiful baby girl.

That pretty much brings us up to date. Things are great, just busy, but thats the way we like it!

No comments:

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!