Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Trip to Grandma Hurt's
So these next few posts will be from my parents house in Idaho Falls due to my motor seizing up Friday night while Jon was on his way here. Oh well, what better place to get stranded, right? Jon rode the bus back to Salt Lake on Sunday so he could work and go to school. So one of my friends from high school is willing to help us out and rebuild my engine for much cheaper then it would cost to take it to a shop. It will take longer but McKenna and I get to spend more time with Grandma. To bad for Jon the Wii is up here! We will miss daddy but it will be a fun couple weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
A look in our lives
- Melissa
- Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!

1 comment:
I'm jealous that you get to be in Idaho!! Hope the car thing works out!!
Post a Comment