Tonight for Young Womens we went to the Ronald McDonald house in Salt Lake City and I just felt the need to say my thanks for the amazing gift of health that my family has been blessed with. We wake up in the morning with aches and pains but we are able to walk, we are healthy, and happy. I love my calling in Young Women's. In all honestly it feels like I was put in to learn the minor things I didn't learn when I should have been active in Young Women's while I was younger. Simple things, like the "traditional answers" read your scriptures, say your prayers, pay your tithing. All things I have struggled with during my life. I now have a firm testimony that once we do these things then the Lord really does bless us.
I am so thankful for my husband and his love and dedication for our family. His willingness to go to school to make sure that he can provide for our family. I am thankful that he set his standards at a young age so that he could take me to the temple.
My princess, she makes me smile everyday. Today she brought me "breakfast" in bed consisted of a chip and a waffle (her plastic food) She has such a kind caring spirit and shows me daily her appreciation for me, for that I am thankful.
My friends, lately I have leaned on them more then they know. A dear friend of mines mother just passed away and it made me realize I need to be better at journaling, so here we go. Daily, nap time is a great time, it will be a composite of my random thoughts, activities in my days rough and easy, my prayers, my blessings, and trials. I want to share them. If nobody reads this oh well, I at least want some kind of record for my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
A look in our lives
- Melissa
- Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!

No comments:
Post a Comment