Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love my little helper!

Tonight we are having a "P Party" for Young Women's so I decided to make Peanut Butter Bars as a treat. My goal was to get them done during nap time but today during nap time I may or may not have dozed off a bit. So when my little McKenna woke up we worked together. Sorry Jon, I introduced her to raw cookie dough and needless to say she is like her mother and LOVED it!
Here we are all clean and ready to mix!This is good eats mom!Straight peanut butter. . . New experience for her(don't mind the messy kitchen!)This is how her face looked after the spatula and peanut butter. Man I sure love my new little helper. She kept asking for more and helping mix. She sure is a sweet heart.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She's soo cute! What a good lil helper you have :) You all are in good company with the cookie dough craving, it's one of the best things ever!

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!