Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to normal?

Possibly and surely hopefully.
My eating good totally tanked this weekend due to never being home, what I learned from it. . . PACK MY OWN FOOD!!
Didn't get to the gym, what I learned . . .GO NO MATTER WHAT! I will feel better.
I feel like a bomb has exploded at my house but I am catching up. Trying to figure some kind of schedule everyday so that I can keep up on it instead of letting it get this way.
This week I am back to watching kids like normal, the sisters I have been watching were dealing with a bug at their house as was the other girl I watch. I am thankful it didn't spread to our place cause that is the last thing I want or need right now.
Jon's little sister came up for wedding planning and we got so much accomplished. Can't wait to see it all come together!

OH YEAH . . . .DRUM ROLL. . .
WE DON'T HAVE BINKIES ANY MORE!!!!! YAY FOR US! I know there is a stash somewhere and my goal is to find that and destroy it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Melissa, I couldn't find an email address or blog that looks like you've used lately, so hopefully this will get to you! :)
My new blog is located at http://heathernow.blogspot.com
Thanks for commenting to let me know you couldn't get through to it! :)

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!