Two years ago was one of the greatest days of my life. I not only married my best friend but the love of my life that I really don't ever remember being without.Friday, November 14, 2008
2 AMAZING YEARS
That is right we have hit two years! Happy Anniversary Jon! OK so it was Tuesday but today is our celebration. Jon is amazing and grounds me so much. He has strengths were I am weak and the other way around. He makes me want to be better. He is an amazing daddy and an even better husband! Tonight we are going to Hollywood Connections in Salt Lake, we wanted to do something that we could actually interact whereas if we went to a movie we couldn't really talk.
Two years ago was one of the greatest days of my life. I not only married my best friend but the love of my life that I really don't ever remember being without.
Two years ago was one of the greatest days of my life. I not only married my best friend but the love of my life that I really don't ever remember being without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
A look in our lives
- Melissa
- Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!


No comments:
Post a Comment