Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nothing really to post

My goal was at least once a week and well as you can see I am not doing so hot. I don't really think anyone actually reads this thing so this is where we will post exciting news so that we can find out who really reads it! Just kidding.
First exciting news is Jon got a 95 % as his final grade in his English class! YAY! He has worked so hard this term and applied himself so much so I am very proud of him. As his reward he got to wake McKenna up last night when he got home to play with her even though she had been asleep for an hour. Oh well, she missed her daddy and he missed his girl.
Next yesterday was our anniversary, but due to Jon's crazy schedule, me being sick and a shortage in the bank area we decided to wait til this weekend to do something. We aren't sure yet as to what it will be but it will be something.
McKenna is getting 3 more teeth which will bring us to a total of 11! I can't believe it. She is getting so big so fast its just crazy. Time for the dentist I guess. . . That should be fun!
I got a new visiting teaching list on Sunday. I have a feeling this one will work much better then the last and I am very excited. I am really trying hard to be involved in this ward, I'm just so shy and not outgoing at all. Oh well. I will for sure let everyone or whoever reads this know if and when anything happens, promise.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey! I do read your blog! I was gonna add it to my Blogs I Like section, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what the address was!!! Glad I found it :)

Christensens said...

Yay for Jons grade. And, yes, I read your blog.

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!