Thursday, October 23, 2008

How do people do it?

For those of you who actually read this it won't be exciting, ites really just me complaining about nothing at all. Not that what I just said made ANY sense. Sorry its late and I'm tired, just trying to stay awake til Jon gets home.
So lately I feel like I am piling and piling it on and have no idea how to keep myself afloat. I know that there are so many out there that do so much more then me but I really think I have hit my breaking point.
Starting Monday morning I go pick up the kids from school around eleven thirty, take them to my house to feed them and try to catch up on random things around the house. After that once McKenna wakes up we go to the kids house til the older kids get home then I head to Jon's work to meet my mother in law for a financial planning class we are going to. Get home around nine at the earliest, talk to Jon for an hour and head off to bed.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are very similar except I meet Jon's mom at his work on Tuesdays so I can go home for the night while he is in school and Thursday I just try to do something so I'm not home alone. Plus I have to go get the youngest kid I watch at eight thirty instead of eleven. Jon usually gets home around ten those nights and we try to talk in bed which usually lasts til I fall asleep so I really don't know how late we stay up. Wednesdays I pick up the kids at eleven thirty and my days are similar to the rest of the week except that I try to have dinner ready for Jeri and Jon when they get home because I have Young Women's those nights so I head there and usually get home a little after nine, talk to Jon til ten then off to bed. Friday nights Jon and I try to spend at home together but we usually end up making dinner and cleaning it up, showering then bed cause we are both just so exhausted. Saturdays Jon has morning classes so McKenna and I play in bed with him til he has to leave then her and I usually try to find something to do around the house to keep us busy til Jon gets home. Most of the time once he gets home he is so worn out he wants to just be home but for me I am home all week and just want to leave. Usually ends up just hanging out at home which isn't a bad thing. Sundays we have church at nine, then NAP TIME!! YAY!! Then just time together, I love Sundays. Its the one day I am with Jon from the moment we wake up til we go to bed and I love it. We are both so busy that we have kind of missed each other theses passed two weeks. Actually its been the passed month since I started this class and he has Saturday classes. We both know that the beginning is tough so we are trudging through and we will make it, we are both to stubborn not to! Sorry if you are still reading, I told you nothing but me complaining, but now reading over it I realize that I should be getting at least eight hours of sleep, but I don't feel like it. Maybe its time to see a doctor and get my thyroid checked out again, something somewhere isn't right.

No comments:

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!