Friday, October 10, 2008

Not much to post

McKenna is just getting so big, I love her so much. She is such a helper and loves babies. It always just makes me smile. She has this new infactuation with books, she will bring one up to you sit on your lap and just wait til you show her the pictures, very rarely will she let you actually read them. She loves her nightime routine with Dad. Its the small time they get together during the days so I know it means alot to them both.

Recently we decided we would really like to try to move out and have no debt but student loans by April, (High hopes but I really think we can do it!) Then hopefully get our own place by next summer. I totally appreciate everything my mother in law does for us. She really is a saint, yet I miss my own place, I miss my dishes, and just my stuff. That is silly I know especially since we live here for next to nothing. I just sometimes feel like we are a burden on my mother in law.

Jon and I also want another kid. We have felt for awhile like it was time but we don't want to have to put any more burdens on Jeri. We feel like it is coming time that another one is in our near future. There is just no way we would put Jeri through that.

So yesterday I got together with one of my friends and looked in the paper and I have a job interview on Saturday with a cleaning company. The main problem is I won't have someone to watch McKenna from 8:30-12:00 every day. I'm sure I could find someone in the ward or something. Its just if I go to work I want to be able to use the money to something besides just day care.

I love my husband dearly, I so often miss him during the weeks and now weekends with him having Saturday school but he is doing it for us and I know that. I'm excited for the holidays, nothing better than serving and being with our family. I hope Jon can get a break and enjoy it this year. We for sure aren't driving to Idaho and back in the same day though. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Nothing really important to post, just some things I had on my mind and needed to get out. Thanks for reading (if you still are)

No comments:

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!