Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jessie's dinner




On March 14th our friend Jessie Peterson went through the Rexburg temple to get her endowments taken out. Unfortunetly I was not able to make it but I did go "help" at the Scheller's home to make dinner for everyone who did attend the session. Here are some photos from James' and Ashley's house. Both Ashley and Jessie are pregnant so I got the "belly shot" of the two. Congrats Jessie!!!






No comments:

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!