Sunday, March 8, 2009
Our weekend with Daddy!
Jon came up this weekend and it was much needed! I didn't realize how much we missed him until he went to leave and I started crying like a little baby. McKenna is walking around the house now asking for Daddy and that is just making me more sad. This will be a very long week and hopefully that will be when we are able to go home. He just makes McKenna and I so happy and I slept better the passed two nights with him by my side. On Friday when we picked him up he insisted we went to Jack In the Box so he could have his tacos (yuck) then we went to the Museum of Idaho to a Titanic exhibit that they just put up. McKenna did well and loved the "iceberg" that they had at the very end. She couldn't take her eyes off it. That night we went to dinner with my parents. After dinner we went out to my friends house that is working on our car and talked with them for a little while and came home and went to bed. Saturday we were going to go pet bear cubs but decided it wasn't worth the 15 dollars so we ended up staying in Idaho Falls. Jon and I just hung out around the house, went and hung out with my sister Sydni for awhile and then we came home and had Chili Verde for dinner made by my dad. Today we lounged around and left for church. Took Dad to the bus stop and are now just relaxing around the house. We sure miss Daddy but I think it has helped us value our time with him even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
A look in our lives
- Melissa
- Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!

1 comment:
I am sorry your stuck there, i cant imagine being without matt for that long. But i am glad that you got to see him. Hope that you get to go home soon!
Post a Comment