On the 13th Jon got the two of us tickets to Monster Jam at Energy Solutions Arena. I took McKenna to the sitter around 5 and went to pick up Jon from work. We rushed and had dinner at Applebee's which was delicious! Then we booked it downtown to the show, well once we got down to our amazing seats that Jon got I started getting very sick, to the point we had to leave. We went and rented a movie and ended up just relaxing in bed which was very much needed! We decided that we would wait til we came to Idaho and celebrate that weekend so that is what we did. Jon got us a room at the Le Ritz which is where we stayed on our wedding night. We went and had dinner at Olive Garden, then went and bought a movie to watch in our hotel room. It was nice to be able to spend time with Jon alone and just relax. Once we got to our room there was a boquet of flowers that Jon had planned to be there when we got there. He is so thoughtful and sweet. Here is a picture from our room and the flowers that were waiting, thanks babe for a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
A look in our lives
- Melissa
- Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!

No comments:
Post a Comment