Sunday, May 17, 2009

All fall down!!!

This weekend Jon and I had some projects planned due to my sister Sydni is coming to stay with us in June as I stated before. I was kind of excited for a weekend with the three of us. Well on Friday I recieved a phone call from my mom informing me that my grandmother had fallen and broken her leg and that they were going in for surgery first thing Saturday morning. I called Jon upset just because I am the type to worry a bit to much. After talking to my mom through out the day Jon and I decided it would be best for us to come see my grandma and spend some time with them. So here I am . . . In Idaho . . . I love it up here but love being at home with my husband!! This week is finals for him so us being gone could be good so he can stay focused. He also has the head of IT in his company coming into town so he is going to be pretty busy. McKenna and I are taking the bus home on Tuesday because I have a YW activity on Wednesday that our class is in charge of. Then we are packing up and leaving for Boise first thing Friday morning. We better relax at The Bubba's because our life is going to get CRAZY!!


Oh and Grandma is doing much better. She got up and sat in a chair this afternoon for awhile and ate on her own. We aren't sure if she will ever be back to her old self but we also know she is very stubborn.

No comments:

A look in our lives

My photo
Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!