Just a cute picture I asked Jon to take, he makes fun of me for liking it so much.
Jon's dad came and visited his brother for a couple days, we were able to have dinner with him. It would be nice to see him more then once a year.
We had a nice Easter also, we went up to Idaho to spend it with "Bubba's" as McKenna calls them. She had her very own egg hunt. We are so lucky to be so close to our families.
MY FAMILY CAME TO VISIT US!!!! Hard to believe I know, my mom and Jon planned it all behind my back, they are getting pretty sneaky. . . . I didn't take many pictures but Sydni is coming in June, along with my parents coming the weekend of the air show =)
Well Jon has finished his final paper and has been patiently sitting over my shoulder while I finished this post. So until next time, it won't be 2 months again, I promise!!
Well Jon has finished his final paper and has been patiently sitting over my shoulder while I finished this post. So until next time, it won't be 2 months again, I promise!!


No comments:
Post a Comment