Jon and I have heard about a place in Ogden called The TreeHouse Museum, we decided to try it a couple weeks ago and are SO glad we did!!!! It is amazing for McKenna, she loved every minute of it. Lots to learn for her and tons for her to play with. We are getting an annual pass there because they have "Toddler Time" on Wednesdays and I figure her and I could do that once a week. Here are some random pictures from our afternoon there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family and Friends
A look in our lives
- Melissa
- Our lives started together in 2006, shortly after we found out giggles, hugs, and diapers would fill our lives, we added little M in August '07. Jon is balancing life taking care of his girls, school, and work. Melissa stays at home with little M and loves being a mom and wife. Since then I have gained over a hundred pounds. I am sick of the restrictions it gives me. I am tired of feeling groggy and miserable. I am starting over. Starting a new and teaching my family the joys of healthy living!

No comments:
Post a Comment